Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Quality Role Model


Why Josh Cribbs is My Favorite Browns Player

By Brianna Savoca

Joshua Cribbs won my heart yet again after I logged on to Twitter this evening, but it had nothing to do with his incredible athleticism on the football field.

I saw this tweet, from Cribbs, wide receiver and special teams player for the Cleveland Browns.


Cribbs may be on the special teams and kick returner for the 2010 Pro Bowl, but this pro is clearly a special person who puts others before himself.

Also from Cribbs:

Cribbs shines on the field as the Browns 2009 MVP, and AP All-Pro First Team member, plus holds the NFL record for two kickoff returns for two touchdowns in a game (against the Kansas City Chiefs). Now, Cribbs shines off the field as a philanthropist, humanitarian, and beacon of hope for the Haitian people.

Thank you Josh Cribbs for putting Cleveland and Browns players in a good light, despite our 5-11 record this season.

If you would like to help the Haiti Earthquake Relief Effort, become a follower of Josh Cribbs on Twitter- http://www.Twitter.com/JoshCribbs16

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I read some of your blogs and looks like you are on your way to becoming a journalist! Very good stuff you got here. I'm a follower!

    Feel free to check out my blog

    http://theuncompromisabletruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete